Game Designer / Developer
Computer Games | Portland, Oregon Area, US
Web Developer Extraordinaire
Specialties: Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Perl, Shell Scripting
Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Sinatra, DataMapper, Django, Ruby on Rails, AJAX, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, mod_perl, CPAN, Catalyst, all sorts of Facebook APIs
Apache (and countless mod_* friends), Tomcat, MySQL, Subversion
Platform Engineer / Esri
Design and build APIs, SDKs, and example apps in Ruby, Objective-C/Swift, and Go.
Senior Developer / Dachis Group
Sr Developer / Path 101
Senior Developer / MetaFoundry
1. Designed and implemented high profile promotional campaign across 20 load-balanced servers in very short period of time
2. Brought company from low-tech development to fully custom, automated software deployment under version control
3. Designed and implemented custom public project management / bug tracking software
Contractor/Freelancer / Various
1. Designed and developed e-marketing system, content management systems, as well as developed several systems for data management and e-commerce (Interchange, osCommerce) on high-traffic websites.
2. Designed and developed web based e-marketing campaign management system.
3. Worked on further developments for e-marketing automated campaign system.
Developer / ID Society
1. Leveraged open source Intranet system to create custom project management tool for client and task management.
2. Designed and implemented full, custom e-commerce systems for external clients.
3. Designed and implemented custom e-marketing campaign management system.
Software Engineer / Acxiom Impact
1. Managed definition, design, implementation, and testing of internal product while also acting as Technical Lead
2. Designed, implemented, and maintained product which reduced company spending
3. Worked with team of engineers to develop scheduling and knowledge aggregation application to increase productivity and reduce repetition of work